ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 53 minutes ago
- With help from ChildFund & our local partners, Kadiatu was able to avoid forced marriage. Read her story: bit.ly/13EHnAd #usa4girls 1 hour ago
- Encouraging Family Wellness in Togo bit.ly/130dIRV 2 hours ago
- Give the gift that can save a life! Send medicine for mothers and children in Liberia. bit.ly/106DUMU #MaternalHealth #HelpAMother 3 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 3 hours ago