ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
- RT @mchipnet: Join us tomorrow for a special event: Child Survival Call to Action One Year Later bit.ly/14Bn0YB #promise4children 8 hours ago
- #MDGMomentum must remain strong to accelerate gains & to realize our common goal of ending prevent child deaths #promise4children 9 hours ago
- So do u, Hannah! Thanx for sponsoring! MT @HTanq: She's from Indonesia, her favorite animal is cat & her favorite lesson is math. She rocks. 10 hours ago
- RT @HTanq: Response from little girl parents sponsor: "Sister, I would be so happy if we could always write each other." Instant waterworks… 10 hours ago
- Child Labor Still Accepted in India’s Firozabad [BLOG] bit.ly/196VCD4 #wdacl 11 hours ago