ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- A mother from Guinea describes how treated bed nets help her children ward off malaria & stay healthy. [VIDEO] bit.ly/12JUtiL 13 hours ago
- In Indonesia, we're supporting safe and inclusive schools for both boys and girls: bit.ly/ZTf92t #usa4girls 17 hours ago
- Afghanistan has a higher infant death rate than any other country -- but there's hope. Will you help? bit.ly/10FWyhG 1 day ago
- RT @WaterAidAmerica: What do #water & #sanitation have to do with #MaternalHealth? goo.gl/NvZZY #usa4women #usa4girls 1 day ago
- RT @GivCause: Outstanding episode of The GivLive Show tonight. It featured @ChildFund Sarah Bouchie, VP of Program Development. http://t.c… 1 day ago