ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
- Thanx for volunteering! :-) RT @_Jencita_: Wahoo I'm all signed up to volunteer with @childfund for the @thompsonsquare concert in August :) 9 hours ago
- In Mexico's southern provinces, only 6% of families earn enough money to adequately provide for their children. bit.ly/13Tdcbq 10 hours ago
- Child mortality rates are still high in Indonesia but the nation has cut its infant/under-5 deaths in half since 1990 bit.ly/15cG1h7 11 hours ago
- RT @gateshealth: RT @usaid: Let's end preventable #child deaths by 2035! #Promise4Children Find out how at ow.ly/m0RVA 12 hours ago
- A chance meeting connects a sponsor and the child he supports in Indonesia [VIDEO] bit.ly/11mvz97 14 hours ago