ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- The Challenges Facing Afghanistan's Children bit.ly/12DtB6i 11 hours ago
- Will you support ChildFund by volunteering at a concert? bit.ly/11JsXxS 16 hours ago
- Children under the age of 5 make up 86% of all annual malaria deaths [BLOG]: bit.ly/15J7ImP 20 hours ago
- A mother from Guinea describes how treated bed nets help her children ward off malaria & stay healthy. [VIDEO] bit.ly/12JUtiL 1 day ago
- In Indonesia, we're supporting safe and inclusive schools for both boys and girls: bit.ly/ZTf92t #usa4girls 1 day ago