ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. bit.ly/16el1Mp #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 5 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 6 hours ago
- Global stats on women’s health, education & realization of justice are alarming but also hold promise. bit.ly/11YlMVn #usa4girls 6 hours ago
- Parents from ChildFund programs in Sri Lanka are supporting child development -- here's how: bit.ly/12oO2Uu 8 hours ago
- Talking Circles Help With Cultural Restoration in ChildFund’s U.S. Programs bit.ly/10smC8S 8 hours ago