ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- RT @GirlsNotBrides: We can't achieve real development without defending girls’ right to decide if, when &whom they marry @IWHC #usa4girls h… 5 hours ago
- UPDATE: Our Oklahoma programs report that no tornadoes have impacted the communities where we work. Our hearts are w/affected families. 18 hours ago
- Rockefeller Foundation Commits $100 Million to Boost Youth Employment in Africa bit.ly/10wbJDk 20 hours ago
- ChildFund is leading the implementation of a $40 million @USAID grant for community health care services in Senegal. bit.ly/18NuR7r 21 hours ago
- Want to know more about the status of women around the world? Check out The WomanStats Project: bit.ly/106FsmQ #usa4women #usa4girls 22 hours ago