ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
- Clinton Foundation, Next Generation Launch 'Too Small to Fail' Initiative bit.ly/11lupLc 4 hours ago
- Want to Change the World? Sponsor a Child: bit.ly/11lqIoI via @CTmagazine 7 hours ago
- 50 Days Campaign Comes to a Close, But Work Continues [BLOG] bit.ly/11vzInV #usa4girls #usa4women 8 hours ago
- RT @mchipnet: Join us tomorrow for a special event: Child Survival Call to Action One Year Later bit.ly/14Bn0YB #promise4children 23 hours ago
- #MDGMomentum must remain strong to accelerate gains & to realize our common goal of ending prevent child deaths #promise4children 1 day ago