ChildFund Indonesia National Director Sharon Thangadurai provides an update on issues most affecting children and youth in Indonesia. Many children are malnourished and child abandonment is not uncommon, so increasing children’s access to healthcare and education are pressing priorities for ChildFund.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- UPDATE: Our Oklahoma programs report that no tornadoes have impacted the communities where we work. Our hearts are w/affected families. 2 hours ago
- Rockefeller Foundation Commits $100 Million to Boost Youth Employment in Africa bit.ly/10wbJDk 4 hours ago
- ChildFund is leading the implementation of a $40 million @USAID grant for community health care services in Senegal. bit.ly/18NuR7r 5 hours ago
- Want to know more about the status of women around the world? Check out The WomanStats Project: bit.ly/106FsmQ #usa4women #usa4girls 6 hours ago
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 7 hours ago