ChildFund Indonesia National Director Sharon Thangadurai provides an update on issues most affecting children and youth in Indonesia. Many children are malnourished and child abandonment is not uncommon, so increasing children’s access to healthcare and education are pressing priorities for ChildFund.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 1 hour ago
- With help from ChildFund & our local partners, Kadiatu was able to avoid forced marriage. Read her story: bit.ly/13EHnAd #usa4girls 2 hours ago
- Encouraging Family Wellness in Togo bit.ly/130dIRV 3 hours ago
- Give the gift that can save a life! Send medicine for mothers and children in Liberia. bit.ly/106DUMU #MaternalHealth #HelpAMother 4 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 4 hours ago