ChildFund Uganda National Director Simba Machingaidze reports on ChildFund’s efforts to provide education and basic health care services to Uganda’s children and their families. “Education will open many doors for children in Uganda,” he says.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- ChildFund is working in Mississippi to fight child poverty. Here's how: bit.ly/XCtmFv 31 minutes ago
- Podcast #75: UN Special Adviser says gender equality and girls’ education critical in post-2015 goals via @UNICEF #usa4girls #usa4women 1 hour ago
- Much of our work in Bolivia focuses on health care and education. Here’s how you can help: bit.ly/14dAgl5 2 hours ago
- RT @charitydotorg: Looking 4 something 2 brighten ur Monday? Check out our NEW #website w/#successstories from partners like @ChildFund! ht… 3 hours ago
- Forgotten Children: Poverty in the United States bit.ly/10FTP7W 3 hours ago