ChildFund Uganda National Director Simba Machingaidze reports on ChildFund’s efforts to provide education and basic health care services to Uganda’s children and their families. “Education will open many doors for children in Uganda,” he says.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Afghanistan has a higher infant death rate than any other country -- but there's hope. Will you help? bit.ly/10FWyhG 8 hours ago
- RT @WaterAidAmerica: What do #water & #sanitation have to do with #MaternalHealth? goo.gl/NvZZY #usa4women #usa4girls 12 hours ago
- RT @GivCause: Outstanding episode of The GivLive Show tonight. It featured @ChildFund Sarah Bouchie, VP of Program Development. http://t.c… 17 hours ago
- Since 1951, ChildFund has helped more than 1 million children in 1,600 communities in India. bit.ly/17zxCdh 1 day ago
- Read more about ChildFund's campaign to give chemically treated mosquito nets to families in Kenya & how u can help: bit.ly/16AqUDP 1 day ago