ChildFund Uganda National Director Simba Machingaidze reports on ChildFund’s efforts to provide education and basic health care services to Uganda’s children and their families. “Education will open many doors for children in Uganda,” he says.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- RT @GirlsNotBrides: We can't achieve real development without defending girls’ right to decide if, when &whom they marry @IWHC #usa4girls h… 3 hours ago
- UPDATE: Our Oklahoma programs report that no tornadoes have impacted the communities where we work. Our hearts are w/affected families. 16 hours ago
- Rockefeller Foundation Commits $100 Million to Boost Youth Employment in Africa bit.ly/10wbJDk 18 hours ago
- ChildFund is leading the implementation of a $40 million @USAID grant for community health care services in Senegal. bit.ly/18NuR7r 19 hours ago
- Want to know more about the status of women around the world? Check out The WomanStats Project: bit.ly/106FsmQ #usa4women #usa4girls 20 hours ago