The Cantinho dos Sonhos program in Brazil is not only helping children in rural communities learn to read, it’s also helping them discover their dreams.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- Rockefeller Foundation Commits $100 Million to Boost Youth Employment in Africa bit.ly/10wbJDk 1 hour ago
- ChildFund is leading the implementation of a $40 million @USAID grant for community health care services in Senegal. bit.ly/18NuR7r 2 hours ago
- Want to know more about the status of women around the world? Check out The WomanStats Project: bit.ly/106FsmQ #usa4women #usa4girls 3 hours ago
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 4 hours ago
- With help from ChildFund & our local partners, Kadiatu was able to avoid forced marriage. Read her story: bit.ly/13EHnAd #usa4girls 5 hours ago