The Cantinho dos Sonhos program in Brazil is not only helping children in rural communities learn to read, it’s also helping them discover their dreams.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad…
- Two Happy Outcomes in The Gambia [BLOG] bit.ly/14DYgy7 #childprotection 2 hours ago
- RT @Half: Girls need healthcare, #education, safety, economic independence & a chance to live their dreams. #endchildmarriage #usa4girls 3 hours ago
- If I Didn't Have You is no. 1 on GAC chart! Congrats @thompsonsquare! (And thank you for all of your support!) YEE HAW! 4 hours ago
- Celebrating 50 Years of African Unity and Remembering Children bit.ly/1abmPDc 5 hours ago
- RT @PSIimpact: #childmarriage perpetuates cycle of poverty. Allowing girls to learn, grow and thrive is key to breaking that cycle. #usa4gi… 6 hours ago