In the late 1980s, ChildFund Kenya and its affiliate in the Marigat area of the Rift Valley, the Marigat Family Helper project, partnered with Sight Savers International so that vision-impaired children would have the same chance to reach their potential as sighted children do. The result would be an integrated school where both blind and sighted would share a mainstream learning environment.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad…
- ChildFund works w/mothers in Bolivia to ensure that children are receiving proper nutrition from the start. bit.ly/13PUxy7 15 hours ago
- #SecKerry: Every girl has infinite potential. #EndChildMarriage & give girls a chance at a real future #usa4girls thndr.it/109tLzD 16 hours ago
- On the Road to Obstetric Fistula and Recovery bit.ly/1afi1wz #EndFistula #MaternalHealth 19 hours ago
- After Japan’s Tsunami, a Glimmer of Hope [BLOG] bit.ly/12Sglrz 21 hours ago
- Two Happy Outcomes in The Gambia [BLOG] bit.ly/14DYgy7 #childprotection 1 day ago