In the late 1980s, ChildFund Kenya and its affiliate in the Marigat area of the Rift Valley, the Marigat Family Helper project, partnered with Sight Savers International so that vision-impaired children would have the same chance to reach their potential as sighted children do. The result would be an integrated school where both blind and sighted would share a mainstream learning environment.
Search Past Posts
- RT @gateshealth: RT @usaid: Let's end preventable #child deaths by 2035! #Promise4Children Find out how at ow.ly/m0RVA 52 minutes ago
- A chance meeting connects a sponsor and the child he supports in Indonesia [VIDEO] bit.ly/11mvz97 3 hours ago
- Clinton Foundation, Next Generation Launch 'Too Small to Fail' Initiative bit.ly/11lupLc 23 hours ago
- Want to Change the World? Sponsor a Child: bit.ly/11lqIoI via @CTmagazine 1 day ago
- 50 Days Campaign Comes to a Close, But Work Continues [BLOG] bit.ly/11vzInV #usa4girls #usa4women 1 day ago