Every 30 seconds, a child dies from malaria. In The Gambia, as well as in many other countries, ChildFund is educating children about this deadly disease, and how it can be prevented. Meet Lamine and Binta.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. bit.ly/16el1Mp #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 11 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 12 hours ago
- Global stats on women’s health, education & realization of justice are alarming but also hold promise. bit.ly/11YlMVn #usa4girls 13 hours ago
- Parents from ChildFund programs in Sri Lanka are supporting child development -- here's how: bit.ly/12oO2Uu 14 hours ago
- Talking Circles Help With Cultural Restoration in ChildFund’s U.S. Programs bit.ly/10smC8S 15 hours ago