Every 30 seconds, a child dies from malaria. In The Gambia, as well as in many other countries, ChildFund is educating children about this deadly disease, and how it can be prevented. Meet Lamine and Binta.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- The Challenges Facing Afghanistan's Children bit.ly/12DtB6i 3 hours ago
- Will you support ChildFund by volunteering at a concert? bit.ly/11JsXxS 8 hours ago
- Children under the age of 5 make up 86% of all annual malaria deaths [BLOG]: bit.ly/15J7ImP 12 hours ago
- A mother from Guinea describes how treated bed nets help her children ward off malaria & stay healthy. [VIDEO] bit.ly/12JUtiL 1 day ago
- In Indonesia, we're supporting safe and inclusive schools for both boys and girls: bit.ly/ZTf92t #usa4girls 1 day ago