Every 30 seconds, a child dies from malaria. In The Gambia, as well as in many other countries, ChildFund is educating children about this deadly disease, and how it can be prevented. Meet Lamine and Binta.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- UPDATE: Our Oklahoma programs report that no tornadoes have impacted the communities where we work. Our hearts are w/affected families. 8 hours ago
- Rockefeller Foundation Commits $100 Million to Boost Youth Employment in Africa bit.ly/10wbJDk 10 hours ago
- ChildFund is leading the implementation of a $40 million @USAID grant for community health care services in Senegal. bit.ly/18NuR7r 11 hours ago
- Want to know more about the status of women around the world? Check out The WomanStats Project: bit.ly/106FsmQ #usa4women #usa4girls 12 hours ago
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 13 hours ago