We at ChildFund couldn’t do our work without mothers. We are humbled by their strength and love for their families. This message is to honor them on Mother’s Day, coming up this Sunday. We love you, Mom!
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad…
- If I Didn't Have You is no. 1 on GAC chart! Congrats @thompsonsquare! (And thank you for all of your support!) YEE HAW! 1 hour ago
- Celebrating 50 Years of African Unity and Remembering Children bit.ly/1abmPDc 2 hours ago
- RT @PSIimpact: #childmarriage perpetuates cycle of poverty. Allowing girls to learn, grow and thrive is key to breaking that cycle. #usa4gi… 3 hours ago
- RT @FCNewYork: RT @friendsofunfpa: @FordFoundation ..countries w/the highest rates of child marriage: ow.ly/l4vjR #usa4girls... 1 day ago
- Beyond the War: Poverty in Afghanistan bit.ly/16Kvpvw 1 day ago