We at ChildFund couldn’t do our work without mothers. We are humbled by their strength and love for their families. This message is to honor them on Mother’s Day, coming up this Sunday. We love you, Mom!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- RT @FCNewYork: RT @friendsofunfpa: @FordFoundation ..countries w/the highest rates of child marriage: ow.ly/l4vjR #usa4girls... 6 hours ago
- Beyond the War: Poverty in Afghanistan bit.ly/16Kvpvw 7 hours ago
- RT @GirlsNotBrides: We can't achieve real development without defending girls’ right to decide if, when &whom they marry @IWHC #usa4girls h… 14 hours ago
- UPDATE: Our Oklahoma programs report that no tornadoes have impacted the communities where we work. Our hearts are w/affected families. 1 day ago
- Rockefeller Foundation Commits $100 Million to Boost Youth Employment in Africa bit.ly/10wbJDk 1 day ago