We at ChildFund couldn’t do our work without mothers. We are humbled by their strength and love for their families. This message is to honor them on Mother’s Day, coming up this Sunday. We love you, Mom!
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad…
- Fighting Waterborne Disease in The Gambia: bit.ly/13QIDR6 2 hours ago
- ChildFund works w/mothers in Bolivia to ensure that children are receiving proper nutrition from the start. bit.ly/13PUxy7 21 hours ago
- #SecKerry: Every girl has infinite potential. #EndChildMarriage & give girls a chance at a real future #usa4girls thndr.it/109tLzD 21 hours ago
- On the Road to Obstetric Fistula and Recovery bit.ly/1afi1wz #EndFistula #MaternalHealth 1 day ago
- After Japan’s Tsunami, a Glimmer of Hope [BLOG] bit.ly/12Sglrz 1 day ago