In Sri Lanka, ChildFund is helping children and youth map risks in their communities, and then listening to their ideas for bringing about meaningful change. One youth group used a small video camera to document the challenges they see daily. This is their field report.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad…
- ChildFund works w/mothers in Bolivia to ensure that children are receiving proper nutrition from the start. bit.ly/13PUxy7 1 hour ago
- #SecKerry: Every girl has infinite potential. #EndChildMarriage & give girls a chance at a real future #usa4girls thndr.it/109tLzD 1 hour ago
- On the Road to Obstetric Fistula and Recovery bit.ly/1afi1wz #EndFistula #MaternalHealth 4 hours ago
- After Japan’s Tsunami, a Glimmer of Hope [BLOG] bit.ly/12Sglrz 6 hours ago
- Two Happy Outcomes in The Gambia [BLOG] bit.ly/14DYgy7 #childprotection 22 hours ago