In Sri Lanka, ChildFund is helping children and youth map risks in their communities, and then listening to their ideas for bringing about meaningful change. One youth group used a small video camera to document the challenges they see daily. This is their field report.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Global stats on women’s health, education & realization of justice are alarming but also hold promise. bit.ly/11YlMVn #usa4girls 13 minutes ago
- Parents from ChildFund programs in Sri Lanka are supporting child development -- here's how: bit.ly/12oO2Uu 1 hour ago
- Talking Circles Help With Cultural Restoration in ChildFund’s U.S. Programs bit.ly/10smC8S 2 hours ago
- Remarkable Change for Children [VIDEO] bit.ly/ZJbJPx #SriLanka 3 hours ago
- Humanitarian Sector Faces Extensive Challenges [BLOG] bit.ly/12QnA2Y cc: @interactionorg #IAForum 4 hours ago