In Sri Lanka, ChildFund is helping children and youth map risks in their communities, and then listening to their ideas for bringing about meaningful change. One youth group used a small video camera to document the challenges they see daily. This is their field report.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- With help from ChildFund & our local partners, Kadiatu was able to avoid forced marriage. Read her story: bit.ly/13EHnAd #usa4girls 1 hour ago
- Encouraging Family Wellness in Togo bit.ly/130dIRV 2 hours ago
- Give the gift that can save a life! Send medicine for mothers and children in Liberia. bit.ly/106DUMU #MaternalHealth #HelpAMother 2 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 3 hours ago
- UPDATE: Our Oklahoma programs report that no tornadoes have impacted the communities where we work. Our hearts are w/all those affected. 3 hours ago