In Sri Lanka, ChildFund is helping children and youth map risks in their communities, and then listening to their ideas for bringing about meaningful change. One youth group used a small video camera to document the challenges they see daily. This is their field report.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Humanitarian Sector Faces Extensive Challenges [BLOG] bit.ly/12QnA2Y cc: @interactionorg #IAForum 54 minutes ago
- ChildFund is working in Mississippi to fight child poverty. Here's how: bit.ly/XCtmFv 1 hour ago
- Podcast #75: UN Special Adviser says gender equality and girls’ education critical in post-2015 goals via @UNICEF #usa4girls #usa4women 2 hours ago
- Much of our work in Bolivia focuses on health care and education. Here’s how you can help: bit.ly/14dAgl5 3 hours ago
- RT @charitydotorg: Looking 4 something 2 brighten ur Monday? Check out our NEW #website w/#successstories from partners like @ChildFund! ht… 4 hours ago