In Sri Lanka, ChildFund is helping children and youth map risks in their communities, and then listening to their ideas for bringing about meaningful change. One youth group used a small video camera to document the challenges they see daily. This is their field report.
Search Past Posts
- In Mexico's southern provinces, only 6% of families earn enough money to adequately provide for their children. bit.ly/13Tdcbq 41 minutes ago
- Child mortality rates are still high in Indonesia but the nation has cut its infant/under-5 deaths in half since 1990 bit.ly/15cG1h7 1 hour ago
- RT @gateshealth: RT @usaid: Let's end preventable #child deaths by 2035! #Promise4Children Find out how at ow.ly/m0RVA 2 hours ago
- A chance meeting connects a sponsor and the child he supports in Indonesia [VIDEO] bit.ly/11mvz97 4 hours ago
- Clinton Foundation, Next Generation Launch 'Too Small to Fail' Initiative bit.ly/11lupLc 1 day ago