In Sri Lanka, ChildFund is helping children and youth map risks in their communities, and then listening to their ideas for bringing about meaningful change. One youth group used a small video camera to document the challenges they see daily. This is their field report.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad…
- After Japan’s Tsunami, a Glimmer of Hope [BLOG] bit.ly/12Sglrz 1 hour ago
- Two Happy Outcomes in The Gambia [BLOG] bit.ly/14DYgy7 #childprotection 17 hours ago
- RT @Half: Girls need healthcare, #education, safety, economic independence & a chance to live their dreams. #endchildmarriage #usa4girls 17 hours ago
- If I Didn't Have You is no. 1 on GAC chart! Congrats @thompsonsquare! (And thank you for all of your support!) YEE HAW! 19 hours ago
- Celebrating 50 Years of African Unity and Remembering Children bit.ly/1abmPDc 20 hours ago