Today, we’re sharing drawings from children in ChildFund’s Angola programs. Enjoy!
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Remarkable Change for Children [VIDEO] bit.ly/ZJbJPx #SriLanka 1 hour ago
- Humanitarian Sector Faces Extensive Challenges [BLOG] bit.ly/12QnA2Y cc: @interactionorg #IAForum 2 hours ago
- ChildFund is working in Mississippi to fight child poverty. Here's how: bit.ly/XCtmFv 3 hours ago
- Podcast #75: UN Special Adviser says gender equality and girls’ education critical in post-2015 goals via @UNICEF #usa4girls #usa4women 4 hours ago
- Much of our work in Bolivia focuses on health care and education. Here’s how you can help: bit.ly/14dAgl5 4 hours ago