Today, we’re sharing drawings from children in ChildFund’s Angola programs. Enjoy!
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- The Challenges Facing Afghanistan's Children bit.ly/12DtB6i 6 hours ago
- Will you support ChildFund by volunteering at a concert? bit.ly/11JsXxS 11 hours ago
- Children under the age of 5 make up 86% of all annual malaria deaths [BLOG]: bit.ly/15J7ImP 15 hours ago
- A mother from Guinea describes how treated bed nets help her children ward off malaria & stay healthy. [VIDEO] bit.ly/12JUtiL 1 day ago
- In Indonesia, we're supporting safe and inclusive schools for both boys and girls: bit.ly/ZTf92t #usa4girls 1 day ago