Today, we’re sharing drawings from children in ChildFund’s Angola programs. Enjoy!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir…
- RT @PSIimpact: #childmarriage perpetuates cycle of poverty. Allowing girls to learn, grow and thrive is key to breaking that cycle. #usa4gi… 1 hour ago
- RT @FCNewYork: RT @friendsofunfpa: @FordFoundation ..countries w/the highest rates of child marriage: ow.ly/l4vjR #usa4girls... 22 hours ago
- Beyond the War: Poverty in Afghanistan bit.ly/16Kvpvw 23 hours ago
- RT @GirlsNotBrides: We can't achieve real development without defending girls’ right to decide if, when &whom they marry @IWHC #usa4girls h… 1 day ago
- UPDATE: Our Oklahoma programs report that no tornadoes have impacted the communities where we work. Our hearts are w/affected families. 1 day ago