by Virginia Sowers, ChildFund Community Manager
With the conclusion of our Around the Globe with ChildFund blog tour in January, we’re sure you now know (if you didn’t already) that ChildFund works in 31 countries helping children and their communities.
But can you identify those countries in photos? Today we’re launching a fun promotion on Facebook to put your knowledge of ChildFund program countries to the test.
Visit ChildFund’s Facebook page, view the photo album and test your geographic knowledge. We’ll send school uniforms or school supplies in honor of seven fans who enter the promotion by Feb. 29 and get the most answers right.
- “Like” ChildFund on Facebook (must be 13 years of age or older).
- Click “Start Here” to access the special promotion. (ChildFund’s Around the World application will ask to access your basic information – this is the default permission that all apps on Facebook require. No personal information will be shared.)
- Next, flip through the seven photos in the album and fill in your answers. (We’ve given some good clues!)
- If you get stuck, share the photo to your Facebook wall and ask your friends for help!
- Complete your entry by providing name, city/state and email address so that we can communicate with the winners, who will be chosen by random drawing from among the pool of qualified entries and announced in early March.
Thanks for your time to enter and also to share this promotion across Facebook so that more people become aware of the plight of children who lack educational opportunities.
Remember: Enter by Feb. 29 and have fun traveling around the world with ChildFund.