Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Will you support ChildFund by volunteering at a concert? bit.ly/11JsXxS 35 minutes ago
- Children under the age of 5 make up 86% of all annual malaria deaths [BLOG]: bit.ly/15J7ImP 4 hours ago
- A mother from Guinea describes how treated bed nets help her children ward off malaria & stay healthy. [VIDEO] bit.ly/12JUtiL 1 day ago
- In Indonesia, we're supporting safe and inclusive schools for both boys and girls: bit.ly/ZTf92t #usa4girls 1 day ago
- Afghanistan has a higher infant death rate than any other country -- but there's hope. Will you help? bit.ly/10FWyhG 1 day ago