Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Much of our work in Bolivia focuses on health care and education. Here’s how you can help: bit.ly/14dAgl5 1 hour ago
- RT @charitydotorg: Looking 4 something 2 brighten ur Monday? Check out our NEW #website w/#successstories from partners like @ChildFund! ht… 2 hours ago
- Forgotten Children: Poverty in the United States bit.ly/10FTP7W 2 hours ago
- A cheerful good morning from ChildFund! Here's to a spectacular week of helping children & communities in need! http://t.co/EMBnvdykls 3 hours ago
- The Challenges Facing Afghanistan's Children bit.ly/12DtB6i 15 hours ago