Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… Patrick on Celebrating 50 Years of Africa… ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad…
- Two Happy Outcomes in The Gambia [BLOG] bit.ly/14DYgy7 #childprotection 10 hours ago
- RT @Half: Girls need healthcare, #education, safety, economic independence & a chance to live their dreams. #endchildmarriage #usa4girls 10 hours ago
- If I Didn't Have You is no. 1 on GAC chart! Congrats @thompsonsquare! (And thank you for all of your support!) YEE HAW! 12 hours ago
- Celebrating 50 Years of African Unity and Remembering Children bit.ly/1abmPDc 13 hours ago
- RT @PSIimpact: #childmarriage perpetuates cycle of poverty. Allowing girls to learn, grow and thrive is key to breaking that cycle. #usa4gi… 14 hours ago