Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
- In Mexico's southern provinces, only 6% of families earn enough money to adequately provide for their children. bit.ly/13Tdcbq 55 minutes ago
- Child mortality rates are still high in Indonesia but the nation has cut its infant/under-5 deaths in half since 1990 bit.ly/15cG1h7 1 hour ago
- RT @gateshealth: RT @usaid: Let's end preventable #child deaths by 2035! #Promise4Children Find out how at ow.ly/m0RVA 2 hours ago
- A chance meeting connects a sponsor and the child he supports in Indonesia [VIDEO] bit.ly/11mvz97 5 hours ago
- Clinton Foundation, Next Generation Launch 'Too Small to Fail' Initiative bit.ly/11lupLc 1 day ago