Only about 1 in 5 children in Indonesia have access to a pre-primary education program. In the remote highlands of Central Java, ChildFund is working hand in hand with communities to refurbish Early Childhood Development centers and also train teachers and parents to nourish children in their critical early years of development.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. bit.ly/16el1Mp #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 12 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 13 hours ago
- Global stats on women’s health, education & realization of justice are alarming but also hold promise. bit.ly/11YlMVn #usa4girls 13 hours ago
- Parents from ChildFund programs in Sri Lanka are supporting child development -- here's how: bit.ly/12oO2Uu 15 hours ago
- Talking Circles Help With Cultural Restoration in ChildFund’s U.S. Programs bit.ly/10smC8S 15 hours ago