Only about 1 in 5 children in Indonesia have access to a pre-primary education program. In the remote highlands of Central Java, ChildFund is working hand in hand with communities to refurbish Early Childhood Development centers and also train teachers and parents to nourish children in their critical early years of development.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Julius Juma on An Early Marriage Averted: Kad… Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom…
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 1 hour ago
- With help from ChildFund & our local partners, Kadiatu was able to avoid forced marriage. Read her story: bit.ly/13EHnAd #usa4girls 2 hours ago
- Encouraging Family Wellness in Togo bit.ly/130dIRV 3 hours ago
- Give the gift that can save a life! Send medicine for mothers and children in Liberia. bit.ly/106DUMU #MaternalHealth #HelpAMother 4 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 4 hours ago