The Cantinho dos Sonhos program in Brazil is not only helping children in rural communities learn to read, it’s also helping them discover their dreams.
Search Past Posts
Girly glitter on 50 Days: Keeping Women and Gir… Tammy Wieloch on Children Are the ‘Third… 50 Days: Keeping Wom… on 50 Days for Girls and Wom… Girly glitter on Kin Is the Focus on Internatio… Girly glitter on Getting Parents Engaged in The…
- Infant mortality rates in Timor Leste are among the highest in Southeast Asia. bit.ly/16el1Mp #HelpAMother #HelpAChild 3 hours ago
- The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available: bit.ly/193dL2z 4 hours ago
- Global stats on women’s health, education & realization of justice are alarming but also hold promise. bit.ly/11YlMVn #usa4girls 5 hours ago
- Parents from ChildFund programs in Sri Lanka are supporting child development -- here's how: bit.ly/12oO2Uu 6 hours ago
- Talking Circles Help With Cultural Restoration in ChildFund’s U.S. Programs bit.ly/10smC8S 7 hours ago